Given the scope of past inquiries to Mr. Wood, plus the topics of his previous seminars, initial WMA seminars focus on five areas: (note: some seminars may be folded into one, depending upon participants’ desires expressed through the applications).
(1) How to start your own business
(2) How to run your existing business
(3) How to be a better manager for your employer’s business
(4) Financial Analysis, includes dealing with Banks, Investors, business planning.
(5) Professional Sales, with the emphasis on “professional.”
Each seminar is reasonably priced, consumes the better part of a single day, has a limited number of participants, and involves voluntary questions, comments, and suggestions from everyone in the room. Finally, each participant has the option of obtaining a 100% refund of fees, if he or she is not satisfied with the seminar having been beneficial toward the furtherance of their professional goals.